Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumped for Pumpkins

It’s that time of year again. Time for pumpkins and gourds, corn mazes and corn stalks. Hot apple cider and pumpkin pie. It’s time to pick that perfect pumpkin, either to create a masterpiece decor or delicious treat. My adopted kiddos and I ventured to visit the pumpkinee patch and enjoyed a good pickaroo!






The Pumpkin Patch is filled with wonderful ideas for October and November activities that revolve around everyone's favorite fall symbol, the pumpkin.  I smile at the site of pumpkins and enjoy the many things you can do with them.  You can incorporate pumpkins into your decor and harvest baking! Time to get Pumped for Pumpkins!!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures. Oh how I love this family. Thanks for sharing your wonderful day exploring the pumpkin patch. I can hardly wait until the first day of fall to put out my pumpkins and go to Trader Joe's and buy my mini pumpkins to put out. Thanks for blessing my day. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete