Friday, December 9, 2011

Craft Sale


A few weeks ago a few friends and I had our first craft sale!  It was a great time to see what others designers had been doing and to do some shopping!! Everything handmade of course!
These are a few pictures I took of my little shop display.

 The wooden frame display was also hand made. I'll be sure to post pictures of the process.

 My sister ended up buying this lovely necklace! Thanks Nikki!




In the end, it was a great day spending time together and buying some new treats. The outcome was pretty amazing too. A lot more than I had expected! Thank you all for your support!

4 comments:

  1. so awesome, love it all christy! =) -nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have the black flower with gold leaf necklace?! I WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Christine! Lots of beautiful handmade items. Thanks for sharing!

    Love you - Grandma

    ReplyDelete